- Must have experiences of legacy .net framework and latest .net core technology.
- Must have experiences of unit testing, integration testing and automation testing
- Must have experiences of deployment and production issue troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum and work in a Scrum Team as a lead
- Someone who have performed many code reviews before and understand how to ensure good software quality from a code reviewer’s perspective
- Must have good communication skills.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Experience with the ASP.NET framework 4.8, .NET Core, ASP.Net Webforms, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g.
- Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET), jQuery, Java Script and HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with architecture styles and developing REST API services.
- Experience with Postman for API testing
- Experience with Unit Testing Framework like nUnit and xUnit
- Experience in working with Redis Cache
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and Kanban Board
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Team player with high energy.
- Analytical, troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- Ability to triage issues, react well to changes, collaborate with other test and development teams.
- Must be an effective multi-tasker comfortable working on multiple products and projects.
|Skills||.NET Framework, .Net Core|
|Location||Atlanta, GA/ Remote.|