18-month remote contract role in Greenwood Village, CO. Preference is onsite for this person but for the right individual would consider fully remote.
The mobile developer will be focused on advanced UX/UI and integration development as well as cross platform integration for complex features to our client’s customer self-service mobile apps including billing, service features, and customer data.
- 5+ years Android/iOS Software Development experience
- In-depth understanding of iOS and Android SDKs, XCode and Android Studio
- Solid understanding of mobile UX design best practices
- 2+ years Xamarin Forms Development as the primary with some Native Development experience
- Must have Native Android and iOS platform understanding on how it works, ie: how garbage collections are done.
- 2+ years Web Services Development experience with REST, JSON and XML
- 2+ years GIT and Atlassian experience for Version Control Systems.
- Proficiency with C# .NET Development
- MVVM Pattern Framework knowledge
- Very good communication and collaboration skills, English as a primary language
|Skills||Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin.Android y Xamarin.iOS, C#|
|Location||Greenwood Village, CO|